Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Birthday Letter

Dear Mother,

Due to a lack of time, I was unable to write you yesterday. However, I have found time to write you today... so please forgive me.

I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday. I want you to know that I truly appreciate everything you have done in my life. You have a been a great example for me. You have been a true example of the pure love of Christ. I know you would do absolutely anything to help any one of your kids. We all know that. We, many times, forget to express our gratitude and love. But I want you to know that I love you. Heavenly Father gave me the best mother that I could ask for. I really love you more than words can express. I am appreciative for everything you have done, and continue to do in my life. I know that Heavenly Father is proud of the mother that you are as well. Don't be too hard on yourself :) we all love you! Happy late birthday as well! :)

your son,

Ty

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 6 kids. My oldest has just left for college and my youngest started kindergarten this year. Life couldn't be sweeter. My husband and I have been married for 20 years...wow did I really say that...ok I'm old.