Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tagged


10 years ago I was.......I had four kids, lived in Idaho Falls and had one car. I was trying to keep my head above water and merely survive life. Gee, looks like some things never change. Things were a lot more simple back then. My oldest was 8 and the biggest issue was keeping the kids entertained for an entire day.
Five Things On My List To Do Today...... 1.Clean my house (well, some of it). 2. Plant some of my plants. 3. Go to the nursery and buy some more plants. 4. Go to work at the tennis club. 5.Pay a few bills. Yeah, I know my life is rather boring.
Snacks I enjoy.... Okay, I know my friends give me a hard time about the food issues. I don't completely hate food....I just think it is something that really consumes people and frankly I think it isn't that big a deal. I like some foods I just don't think about it until it is time to actually eat. So here are my list of favorite snacks.....Coke (don't know if it counts as a snack, I think it's one of the basic food groups) Girl scout samoa cookies. Lindt chocolate. Baked lays. Smoothies.
What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire? Take my husband back to England to see his family. I would start orphanages all over the world and have Linda and Susan help me run them, and Viki could be the nurse and linguist. I would travel all over the world and take my kids to places that they could serve others and appreciate the billions they would inherit one day. I would take ALL my girlfriends on a much needed well deserved extended vacation. No excuses would be excepted.
3 of my bad habits.....I tell people what I think/I don't have a poker face. I put off today what I can do tomorrow. I spend way to much time on this blog thing.
Five places I have lived....1. Sacramento, Ca. 2. Bothel, Wa. 3. Banks, Oregon. 4. Cornelius, Oregon 5. Gresham, Oregon.
Five jobs I have had...1.Stocked beer and soda at Safeway 2.Mailroom manager 3.Office Manager for a radiator manufacturer 4. Custodian at White Pine 5. Work at the Tennis club
Five Things People Don’t Know About Me....1. Lived on my own, my senior year of high school. 2. Burned my house down when I was 5. 3. I was a bully in elementary school. I was the kid that Gail would be calling home about daily. 4. Want to go back to school (beauty school). 5. Have been cutting, coloring, and perming friends and families hair since I was 12. 6. I used to sew most my kids clothes. When Syd started preschool, her entire wardrobe consisted of home made clothes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow - I would love to do orphanages with you guys. Also - I am amazed that you sewed that many clothes. Way to go!
Viki
p.s. Wanna color my hair? =)

susan said...

I love you! Thank you for rememebr I wanted to start an orphanage. For some reason that makes me want to cry that you would care about my dream. I just learned baby massage and apperently they teach it at oprhanges in third world countries! THAT is what I want to do when I grow up! We totally all should go togehter!

susan said...

Cool music! Bo and I danced whiole we l;ooked at your blog! Susan

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 6 kids. My oldest has just left for college and my youngest started kindergarten this year. Life couldn't be sweeter. My husband and I have been married for 20 years...wow did I really say that...ok I'm old.