Monday, June 9, 2008


The cutest kid on the block.

Here is my neighbor. He was one of the contestants in American Idol. We went up to Rexburg this weekend to watch him perform in "guitars unplugged", he was awesome. What a cute and humble kid. I think he will really go somewhere in this world. When he went to LA for American Idol, he wasn't very confident. Since then, he has grown so much, and he really shined on stage tonight. We are so proud of him.
If you ever have the chance to get up and see this event, it is well worth your time. We had so much fun, and there was a lot of talent.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 6 kids. My oldest has just left for college and my youngest started kindergarten this year. Life couldn't be sweeter. My husband and I have been married for 20 years...wow did I really say that...ok I'm old.