Sunday, June 22, 2008

Summer Fun?


OK so I know all of you will say a big fat "I told you so". So I thought summer vacation was going to be much more relaxing than it has been so far. Minus the great three days in Park City, it has been highly stressful and non stop running. Hopefully this week will be a little more relaxed but I am not holding my breath. All I really want to do is sit in my flower beds and pull weeds all day. Yeah, I know most of you are thinking......"and that is fun?" It is truly one of the most relaxing things I can do. Whenever I am stressed, I just walk outside and start pulling a few weeds. Yes I said pulling...not smoking.
This week is going to be filled with preparation, because Ty is coming home next Saturday. We are so excited. I know it is going to go way to fast, but hopefully we can savor every moment.
BTW did I tell any of you that I am going to do a luau with my neighbors next week. I am trying to learn all the dances. It is a lot of fun. We are doing it in the green chapel next Saturday night. Whoo hoo.
My lawn is starting to come in it is really exciting. The bummer is going out every 30-60 minutes and moving to hose. Yeah, I know...we should have put the sprinklers in first, but I was so tired of dirt and mud all over my hard wood floors I said, "let's just throw down some seed and go from there."

1 comment:

Megan said...

What is the green chapel? Can we come and watch you hula? You're always surprising me!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 6 kids. My oldest has just left for college and my youngest started kindergarten this year. Life couldn't be sweeter. My husband and I have been married for 20 years...wow did I really say that...ok I'm old.