Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ten Reasons I Love Landon

































1. Landon is very humorous and sarcastic. He makes me laugh.
2. He is a leader. Friends look to Landon to know what to do and how to do it.
3. Landon is cautious and careful.
4. Landon is quick to liven things up when they get dull.
5. He can pout better than anyone I know.
6. He knows what he wants and he stops at nothing to get it.
7. He respects girls (not his sisters).
8. His teachers (both at church and at school) love his insight.
9. Landon is a hard worker, when he wants to be.
10. His little brother loves him so much and Landon loves his little brother (he just doesn't know it yet).
Happy 10th birthday Landon!!!!!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 6 kids. My oldest has just left for college and my youngest started kindergarten this year. Life couldn't be sweeter. My husband and I have been married for 20 years...wow did I really say that...ok I'm old.