Friday, October 23, 2009

FLORIDA


So I am leaving for Florida this weekend, to go and see my boy graduate from college. I am so NOT looking forward to the drive, but I am looking forward to having some time with Ty. Tyler is flying into Denver and I am meeting him there, so that he can help me drive the remainder of the trip to Orlando. I am so proud of him for accomplishing his dream. He will be the very first child in my family to get their Bachelors degree. He has worked hard and made a lot of sacrifice to do this.
Wish me luck and pray that we make it safely.
We also will be going through Ohio and plan to go to Nauvoo, and also go to see Andrew's Aunt that he hasn't seen since he was a little boy. He is really looking forward to that.
As soon as we get back we will be having Brady baptized. Tyler will be performing the baptism and Brady is so excited to have Ty do that for him.
So if you don't hear from me for a while it is because I am on the road. TTFN

3 comments:

Susan said...

You are a great mommy and the proof is in the puddin! He is a great kid! Have a safe trip and I love our friendship so eternally much!

Unknown said...

Have a blast - sorry our trips overlapped and I didn't get to say goodbye in person. I hope the drive doesn't drive you crazy! Tell Ty congrats.

Tasha said...

congrats TY! Be safe.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 6 kids. My oldest has just left for college and my youngest started kindergarten this year. Life couldn't be sweeter. My husband and I have been married for 20 years...wow did I really say that...ok I'm old.