Saturday, April 19, 2008

Island Park Weekend

Viki and I went to Island Park Friday, for some time away from LIFE. We had a good time, but we both were under the agreement that it would have been a great time if all our other friends would have bucked up and came along. Of course everyone had a reason why they couldn't be there, so we just had to eat enough chocolate to make up for them not coming.
We ate chinese food in our pajamas and scrapbooked while watching a couple chick flicks. We were up until 2:30 and slept in way to late, which only made the time that much shorter.
Viki had this new fandangled machine that made some really cool die cuts. We had fun figuring it out, and made some really cute pages.
I left her up there and her husband and kids met her there later in the day. I'm sure she accomplished a ton when I left, but that night she had finished like 14 pages. I finished my Disney land book and about six other pages, so it was overall, a pretty successful weekend.
YEAH....... girls gone wild.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I'm so bummed that I wasn't able to come! I'm glad you had a nice time though. Maybe we can plan something else this summer. And maybe then I can get things to cooperate so that I can go! I'll talk to you later!

Megan said...

I'm so JEALOUS! It sounds like you guys had a good time. Want to know what I did . . . yeah didn't think so!

Unknown said...

Terri - I like the new look of your blog. The dog ended up being ok - after I returned from the bike ride he had eaten all of the food. Who knows? I am trying to work out a way to go to Liberty, are you going?

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 6 kids. My oldest has just left for college and my youngest started kindergarten this year. Life couldn't be sweeter. My husband and I have been married for 20 years...wow did I really say that...ok I'm old.